Environment and structure that enables diverse human resources to play active roles
Respect for human rights
We believe that respect for human rights is an indispensable foundation of corporate management in order to conduct corporate activities while building good relationships with all stakeholders. To this end, we raise awareness of human rights, and we prohibit all forms of irrational discrimination based on birth, nationality, race, ethnicity, creed, religion, gender, age, body, hobbies and academic background by stating respect for human rights in our "Risk Management and Compliance Action Guidelines," "Rules on the Prevention of Harassment" and "Employment Regulations". We prohibit all discrimination based on birth, nationality, race, ethnicity, creed, religion, sex, age, body, hobbies and academic background.
In addition, the "Risk Management and Compliance Action Guidelines" clearly state that we will never tolerate human rights violations through violence, abusive language, slander, slander, coercion, bullying or harassment. In addition, we have established "Regulations Concerning Prevention of Harassment" to inform all directors and employees of our policy and prevention management system that does not tolerate sexual harassment, maternity harassment and power harassment.
Promotion of women's activities and inclusion of diverse work styles
While the roads, rivers and other social infrastructure in which we are involved are used equally by all people regardless of gender or other factors, our business activities, belonging to the manufacturing and construction industry, have histocally been led by men. With the increasing importance of diversity and inclusion in the workplace, as well as the importance of raising awareness of the need to provide products and services from the user's perspective, we are working to create a gender-neutral work environment.
|Ratio of female managers
|Percentage of male employees taking childcare leave
|Turnover rate within 1 year after leave
To build foundation for innovation
In order to respond to changes in the market environment and needs, and to promote future growth, we believe it is important to work on fostering a corporate culture that prevents organizational rigidity and creates an environment in which young employees can demonstrate their abilities.
Safe, secure and healthy workplace
Occupational Health and Environmental Management ISO45001
We obtained ISO 45001 certification in February 2022. ISO45001 is a global standardization certified by ISO (International Organization for Standardization) for management specializing in occupational health and safety, and its purpose is to prevent worker injuries and illnesses and provide a safe and healthy workplace. We expect to prevent and reduce accidents during maintenance and other operations of our products through the implementation of ISO 45001.
In addition, in order to contribute to the further development of society, it is important to improve job satisfaction by expanding the working environment and promoting work style reforms. We are committed to creating a safe and secure working environment and to contributing to the enhancement of everyone's vitality so that each and every one of us can work safely, healthily, and vigorously and lead fulfilling lives.
Healthy Company Declaration
We recognize that improving the employees’ lifestyle and health is important to improve our productivity and realize our sustainable growth. Therefore, we create the working environment that supports the employees to work lively and actively from both physical and mental aspects.
BCP (Business Continuity Plan) initiatives
As a Company Group that supports a prosperous society, including safe and comfortable road transportation, we have a sense of mission that the continuity of our group's business contributes to the continuation of socioeconomic activities.
Our basic policy is to fulfill our social responsibility by minimizing our own human and physical damage in the event of major disaster or other risks, and by continuing important operations to the greatest extent possible.
Action Guidelines for Business Continuity
1. We act with the lives of our employees and their families as our first priority.
- In the event of a life or physical danger to our employees and their families, the safety of our employees and their families shall be given the highest priority.
- We protect the employment of our employees through the continuation of our business and even the perpetuation of our company.
2. We strive to minimize the impact on management.
- We strive to preserve and quickly restore company assets, and fulfill our responsibility to supply customers.
- We strive to disclose information to our customers and act with the highest priority on maintaining relationships of trust.
- We provide restoration assistance to our business partners as much as possible.
3. We fulfill our corporate social responsibility by performing important tasks.
- We cooperate in the early restoration of social infrastructure in road transportation by responding to requests from related parties.
4. We fulfill our responsibility and contribution to the local community.
- We control the risk of secondary disasters that threaten the lives and health of local residents and lead to environmental pollution.
- We cooperate with the local community and strive to contribute to the community through restoration support.
We are fully aware of its role in the above and will act organically.
Creating a workplace that balances personal and professional life
We are expanding diverse and flexible work styles by having the entire workplace think about support for balancing work and childcare to create a bright and shiny workplace for everyone who works with us.
- Informing employees about internal systems and laws related to maternity leave before and after childbirth, childcare leave, childcare leave benefits, and exemption from social insurance premiums during childcare leave.
- Holding "Children's Visiting Day" to deepen employees' families' understanding of their work and to create an environment in which it is easy for employees to balance work and family life.
- Establishment and operation of systems and mechanisms to improve work-life balance so that employees can flexibly respond to various family situations, such as childcare and nursing care
- Half-day and hourly paid leave system
- Special leave granted when spouse gives birth (3 days)
- Shorter working hours available until the third grade of elementary school
- Telecommuting and flextime systems available