1. Definition of Personal Information
Personal information refers to information that enables identification of a specific individual, such as address, name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. provided to the Company through the website.
2. Acquisition of Personal Information
The Company obtains the following types of personal information via the Website.
Information provided by customers
In order to prevent unauthorized access by third parties via the telecommunications network, we strive to ensure safety by utilizing encryption technology (SSL) throughout the entire site, including forms (excluding, however, FA inspection equipment-related content).
Information included in e-mails sent to the Company
We receive and store e-mail information when visitors make inquires via e-mail.
3. Purpose of Use of Acquired Personal Information
The Company shall use acquired personal information for the following purposes.
- To enhance the contents of the Company’s products and services, and to improve accessibility and convenience.
- To ship or provide customer-requested products and services.
- For announcements, PR and introductions relating to the Company’s products and services.
- To reply to customer inquiries, etc.
- To execute tasks pursuant to recruitment-related activities.
(Applies to personal information obtained in relation to recruitment only.)
- To execute other tasks pursuant to the aforementioned purposes.
4. Disclosure/Provision of Acquired Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company uses personal information obtained via the Website exclusively to respond to inquiries, and the Company does not disclose such information to third parties without the consent of the individual concerned except in the case of a legally-grounded demand.
5. Management of Acquired Personal Information
In regard to personal information obtained, the Company complies with related legislation and makes use of such information under appropriate management by instating appropriate measures to prevent leakage, loss, misappropriation, falsification, destruction, etc.
6. Obtainment and usage of non-personal information (Obtainment of information via Cookies and Google Analytics)
The Company uses Google Analytics, Cookies and other technologies to analyze the Website’s access log, and the Company occasionally obtains customer action history information (which does not contain information capable of specifying an individual customer).
7. Points of Contact for Inquires
For inquiries, please use the following points of contact.
TEL: +81-52-443-1111 (9:00 AM 〜 5:00 PM) / FAX: +81-52-443-2288